Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Is Why I Sued Todays Bible Publishers...


LaShawn: "God, why is the Bible so difficult to understand?"

God: "My child, the Bible isn't difficult to understand. What has happened over the years is that someone has distorted its truth
...that's why the scripture in Deuteronomy 4/3 states, "Ye shall not add unto the words which I command you, neither shall ye diminish aught from it... Even the scripture in Revelation 22/18 & 19 tells you...For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of this prophecy of this book; if any man shall add unto these words, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book, and if any shall take away from the words of this book, God shall take away his part out of the holy city..."

God: "First of all, the Scripture tells you, man errs in not knowing the scriptures. Read it in Matthew 22 verse 29, there it says, Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. "

LaShawn: "So why are the Scriptures so important to our lives today?"

God: "My child, the Scriptures will always be important; why do you think there are so many people trying to destroy the age old wisdom? People nowadays think I don't understand their ways of thinking...I created all things, so I know what people are up to, at all times."

LaShawn: "How are we to know what is truth and what is not truth concerning the Scriptures?"

God: "The answer is easy, just follow this one simple instruction that is written in Romans 13 verse 8... Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
LaShawn: "So why do preachers teach differently?"

God: "The scripture teaches you this, For after that in the wisdom of God, the world by wisdom knew not God, though it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. This is found in I Corinthians 1 verse 21. In fact, I've never attempted to misled any of my children. Instead, my children have chosen to follow the ways of their brothers and sister, who profess to know me. When in fact, I am Love... not hate. The scriptures also teaches you this...For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God: for it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. '
"And again, the Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. Therefore, let no man glory in men: for all things are yours.' This comes out of I Corinthians 3 verses 19 thru 21. "

LaShawn: "So why do you allow so much confusion to manifest surrounding the scriptures?"

God: "I never created confusion, that was introduced by those who do not know me or believe in me. In fact, in I Corinthians 14 verse 33, it reads... For God is not the author of confusion, but peace, as in all churches of the saints. Clearly, it doesn't take a saint to understand this. My child, I never established a world full of confusion; man decided to follow the ways of the creature and turned his back on me. I love everyone.'
"In fact, I left a message for you concerning this in Romans 1 verses 22 thru 25. There it reads, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to unlceanness, through the lust of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator."

LaShawn: "But that is what has caused division amongst your children; so why do you sit back and allow these things to occur?"

God: " LaShawn, I don't sit back. In fact, if you read the scriptures clearly; there you will learn that I gave power to the Sons of men on earth to forgive sins...[Freemanson, men]. Look it up in Luke 5 verse 24; it tells you... But that ye may know that the Sons of man hath the power upon earth to forgive sins... Moreover, look in Luke 2 verse 23, there it says, as it is written in the law of the Lord...every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord."

LaShawn: "So, does that include homosexuals?"

God: "Clearly, everyone should understand the lust of human nature; each of you possess the same desires. Although some elect not to indulge, the scripture teaches you this important fact...For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope. You can find that in Romans 8 verse 20. Now, if you look at Romans 7 verse 25, it too tells you, I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord, so then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin."

LaShawn: "But doesn't that contradict what your word teaches us about committing sin?"

God: "No. Truth is, there is no one on earth righteous, the scripture teaches you that. In fact, you can find that for yourself in Romans 3 verse 10, which teaches you... There is none righteous, no, not one. Even if you look in Romans 2 verse 1, it tells you, Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man whososever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."

LaShawn: " It all sounds great, but everyone doesn't get the same level of clarity when they study your wisdom. Why?"

God: "Son, people don't gain the same level of clarity because they interpret the scriptures; thinking that doing so will give them a better understanding. But, in II Peter 1 verse 20, I share these words, Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scriptures is of any private interpretation."

LaShawn: "This doesn't stop people from interpreting the scriptures, though. In fact, this only makes matters worse because you have so many people that take the word out of context."

God: "I agree. But you have to remember one thing, man didn't make me, I made man. Every level of intelligence man possess was gained from me. Man came here knowing nothing other than that which he has been taught. Take for instance, when a child is born, unless the parent teaches the child, the child will grow up ignorant to all facts. Just look around you, there are countless people ignorant to so much, but assuming they know all things. You're a prime example. Although you try to pass yourself off as being a Saint, you're no different than the next person who knows nothing, or assumes he/she knows it all. In fact, in Romans 2 verse 11, it teaches you, for there is no respect of persons with God."

LaShawn: "So why did you elect me to file a civil complaint against the Bible publishers for changing the words in the scriptures, if I wasn't witty enough to do so?"

God: "You answer that yourself. You've read the scriptures. You've even read the Septuagint and the Dead Sea Scrolls, and many other scholarly text...that's not man's wisdom, that belongs to me. Everything belongs to me. You filed the complaint because you have guts and fear no man. After all, I didn't give you a Spirit of fear, but of love. I shared that with you in II Timothy verse 7. There, it tells you, For God hath not given us the Spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of sound mind. After all, your case wouldn't have made it to the Federal Court of Appeals if you didn't have faith in me. Why do you think the Judge has already pointed out the fact that the District Court Judge in your case failed to follow the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure?"

LaShawn: "Yes, this is true. So why doesn't the rest of the world see it like that."

God: "The answer is simple, he that is of God heareth God's words; ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God...John 8 verse 47. I keep telling you, if you know the wisdom enveloped in my book, you will not be lost. The scripture teaches you, Jesus answered them and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me, if any man shall do his will, he shall know the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. Man will always be jealous of another human being because they do not have faith in me."

LaShawn: "Yeah, but when I mention this to others, they look at me like I'm crazy. How do I instruct one to trust in you and know you; when there are so many trying to fight against such encouragement?"

God: "In the book of Ecclesiastes 3 verse 21, it teaches you this very important fact...Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth. It also teaches you the same thing in the New Testament, in Romans 10 verse 6 and 7, But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? That is to bring down Christ from above or , Who shall descend into the deep? That is to bring up Christ from the dead.'
"If people stop trying to act as if they know me personally and live their lives without limits, there wouldn't be so much confusion amongst you. In fact, in I Corinthians 2 verse 14, it teaches you, But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. My child, having faith in me is what keeps people going here on earth. I tell you that in Hebrews 11 verse 6, But without faith it is impossible to please me..."

LaShawn: " But so many people profess to know you. Much like I profess to have a personal relationship with you, yet I still endure trial and tribulations. "

God: "And you will continue to do so. After all, he that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. My child, if you look at Luke 17 verses 20 and 21, you will learn, And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, Lo here! or Lo there! Behold, the kingdom of God is within you.'
"How else do you think I move and make things happen. The scripture in John 4 verse 24 teaches you, God is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

LaShawn: "Father, there are so many people aruging that same-sex couples aren't supposed to marry, yet so many heterosexual couples fall apart in divorce every day. How can I show people you are not against same-sex marraige, without causing an uproar?"

God: "First all of, you cannot get people to do anything they don't want to do. But, if you point someone to Genesis 2 verse 23 and 24, they will read, And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore, shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Moreover, if you point them to Ecclesiastes 4 verses 9-11, where it reads: Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?"

LaShawn: "Okay, but what about the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, so many believe you destroyed that city because of their lustful sexual acts..man with man, and woman with woman."

God: "My child, if you read the story thoroughyly, it says no such thing. In fact, if you look at Genesis 18, there you will learn that I stated, if there were fifty righteous within the city, I will spare all the place for their sake. You can even read it in verse 26, there I even said, if there were five righteous in the whole city, I would spare it. Read it, don't just ask me questions; I gave you the text with great purpose."

LaShawn: "So how can mankind distinguish those that are evil doers and those that are not?"

God: " In First Samuel, I point out the fact the the sons of Beliel know not God. Read I Samuel 2 verse 12."

LaShawn: "Who is Belial?"

God: "Ba'alim better known as Belial ,is an earth god or fallen angel, that rules a part of mankind. Many follow his ways on this earth because he is a god to many... it is written in Judges 10 verse 10; there it teaches you, And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Ba'alim.'
"Even when you look at II Samuel 23 verse 6, you learn the sons of Belial cannot be taken with hands. These children are the children of evil and have gained the power to live in both flesh and spirit; however, you can sense their presence and smell them when they're near. Always remember, this earth has not changed, this is the same earth Jesus was crucified on, and the same earth where Moses established the laws. Even Noah sailed the Ark here.'
"People want to believe they're in some distantbrave new world, but everything that occurred in ancient years was acted out right here on this plane of existence. Nothing is new up under the sun ;therefore, I rest with you, within you, and will see you through all of your ups and downs, as long as you trust in me."

LaShawn: " So how can I prove to others that I have spent the last hour talking with the Spirit of God? What scripture should I use to convey what has just happened?"

God: "Romans 11 verse 33, is an excellent scripture to point out, because it tells you this one important truth... O the depth of the riches both of wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"
LaShawn: "Thank you, Heavenly Father, for spending time teaching me your ageless wisdom. I will do what I can to show others the power you possess."
God: "I love you...each and every one of you; always remember that!"


I shared this interview with you because so many people have taken my filing a civil complaint against Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, and William Tyndale Publishing, out of context. This is why I penned an exciting fiction novel titled Love Is God's Ultimate Message. In this 216 page story-line, I conveyed a riveting and thought-provoking plot that unfolds the life of a college professor ,who teaches World History. While doing so, he learns his relationship with God is being tried; only to prepare him for the fight of his life.
However, with great tenacity, Professor Sebastian Stanley, not only states his claim in the United States Federal Court system, on behalf of the Bible; he unbolts a freedom in America... the entire world yearns to embrace.





No comments:

Post a Comment